Android has a great market place. And there is lots of applications listed. In few weeks I tried most of them according to my needs and interests. And now, i have 15 appications for everyone who wants to extend their Android pleasure. I’m using these applications with HTC Hero without any errors or freezing on screen.
1. Google Places Directory: With different categories such as Medical, Resturants, Bars, Banks, Taxi.. You can reach lot’s of place near you. It’s a great application really. You can see the place in google earth and the distance between your current position to place. Also if they entered their phone number you can reach their phone number. (It’s great for taxi or restaurants).
2. Iconic Memory: Iconic memory is a memory charger game. It starts quite simple but after 10 challenges it really gets harder. I think it’s good to refresh memory and gain some strength.
3. Math Practise: Math Practise is a free game with customizable levels included. You can practise your math skills while you’re traveling. It’s really a mind practise game and i suggest you all. Unfortunately their web page is empty so you can find it in Android Market inside your phone.
4. Papi Jump: Papi jump is a fun, orientation based game for spending some time.
5. Poke a Mole: Poke a mole is a very popular game actually. The goal is to kick mole’s heads with your head.
6. Trap!: Capture screen area by trapping moving balls inside walls. Contains power-ups and a bonus system: Learn to score a million points in a single level!
7. Task Manager: Sometimes we want to know running applications in background or just want to kill an application before it cause freezing. This is what you need.
8. wpToGo: wpToGo Android App allows you to write and modify posts on WordPress blogging platforms. The app uses the XML RPC protocol along with administrative privileges in updating WordPress blogs on Android phones.
10. AK Notepad: With the app, you can write anything you want. Set a reminder based on your note, send your note by SMS or email. You can stik a note on your home screen for easy access. Also this great app has a great widget that you can put your notes in one of your desktops on your mobile.
11. ASTRO File Manager: Astro Android App is a File Manager for the Android OS. It allows you to manage files on your phone without the need for a computer.
12. FxCamera: It’s a great application with camera effects. Toy Effect is my favorite.
13. Gmote: Gmote turns Android into a remote control for a computer, allowing users to run movies and music at a distance. It supports all of the standard remote control features such as play, pause, rewind, volume controls etc. It also has a built-in file browser that lets you select what to play.
14. Robo Defense: It’s really a great game and it cause addiction. There are thousand of people on the internet that forget about work or life and just playing this game.
15. 2 Player Reactor: This is a small and fast two-player reaction game. measure your reflexes against your friends in many frantic modes.